N E W / C O L U M N



For a while now I have been thinking of new columns I could start in order to bring more original content to DLF! (let's all do the originality dance) I love doing round-ups (my love grew deeper when I designed the shopping pages for Rue Magazine!) and I love featuring creative people! Let's just join em together, why don't we? let's get this party started.

So, today I am hoping to start a new column called "Day in the Life." It will feature a few favorite items from people in the industry, giving you a little glimpse of their personal lives. To kick it off, I thought it would be fun to do a little blog switch!

Anne from The City Sage is crashing at my house right now, so she chose the items for my Day in the Life of Bri post; and I chose the items for her Day in the Life of Anne (we think we know each other real well!)

Oh, and instead of making people do a bio or description of all the items (writing doesn't always come easy, does it?!) I'm just going to ask a different random question for each person! That fun starts next week.

What we have here are the items Anne thought I would like, and boy was she right! You wanna buy somethin? (uhhhh, yeah!) The links are at the bottom, folks!


Make sure to go check out the items I chose for her!


1. Chalkboard Mugs 2. A.P.C. Pink Dress 3. Lawson-Fenning lounge chair 4. Ban.do Carnation Pouf Pins 5. Michael Kors Gold Watch 6. Brass Table Lamp 7. Lipstick Red Suede flats 8. Avedon Fashion 1944-2000 Hardcover 9. Polka Dot Socks

0 comments:

Post a Comment