H A P P Y H A P P Y



i can't even tell you how happy i am to feel like my blog is evolving. it's so exciting to be incorporating original columns and highlighting my talented friends. my mind has been flooded with new ideas this week of how to bring more inspiration and unique content to my readers. thank you all for being so so supportive and encouraging throughout the whole process.

i want to give a shout out to
angela+ithyle for shooting my new style column. they made it exactly what i wanted it to be: playful, unpretentious, artistic and most importantly, real. i couldn't be more pleased with the outcome and i hope you all enjoy the upcoming weeks.

(those photos up top are a little behind the scenes of what they shot of me and my boyfriend in our new home. can't wait to show you guys the photos of us together. they make my heart happy)


and jen! thank you so much for adding one of my favorite things to this blog. food! (and drinks!) get ready people, because she has some killer recipes to share with us this summer.

happy friday everyone, you guys are the best.
bri

0 comments:

Post a Comment