B I G A N N O U N C E M E N T


Polar bear photo by Kathy Crane


well, i did it! (takes a huuuuge sigh of relief) just to give you a little breakdown of what my life was like for a few months there, for those of you who didn't know:

wake up at 7 am: work on freelance projects/blog

9 am: commute to full-time job for an hour

6 pm: commute home from work for an hour and a half

7:30 pm: sit down at my desk at home and work on freelance projects/blog

11 pm: see my boyfriend/eat/sleep

weekends: mostly work/little to no friend time. big time sad face!


(and somewhere in there I was designing Rue Magazine!)

ok, i love working, don't you dare get it twisted! i would photoshop in my SLEEP if i could. but like i said a few days ago, it is time for me to spread my wings! so i took a huge leap of faith. and i mean huge. i quit my full-time job today to become a full-time freelancer. so i am predicting a lot of hustle & bustle in 2011. but in the best way possible. is it scary? OH YES! but i'm keepin my positive hat on!

FINALLY
i will have time for all those fun & inspiring projects I couldn't take due to time. FINALLY i can have dinner with my friends and not feel guilty that I should be working. FINALLY i can grow my vision into a small business and keep on doing what i absolutely love.


freedom feels pretty unbelievable. i thank you in advance for your support in my new adventures and feel free to start sending people my way for graphic design magic! (big smile on my face right now!)


wish me luck, friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment