L E T S G E T P E R S O N A L






b:
"kate, what is one thing you are totally addicted to?"

k: I can't really pick one thing that I'm totally obsessing over, so I'll give you my top 4:
  1. Music: I've been into Robyn for months. (Body Talk pt 1, 2, 3 are playing on repeat right now)
  2. Beauty: Fresh's Brown Sugar Body Polish, so moisturizing during these cold days.
  3. Fashion: My new camel blazer, goes with EVERYTHING!
  4. Food: My love affair with Siracha sauce was rekindled when I ate at Kuma's in Chicago this weekend. I ordered the High on Fire: Siracha Hot Chili Sauce, Prosciutto, Roasted Red Pepper, Grilled Pineapple, Sweet Chili Paste. Amazing.

this week, for {day in the life} I tracked down kate from over at wit + delight. she has a really special eye for these roundups! a few things I know about kate is that she loves wood, triangles, sequins, gold and modern furniture just as much as I do. her blog is real easy on the eyes and I am constantly finding inspiration there. see anything you want to call yours on her list? well they are all right here, silly:

1. Glasses 2. Sequin Top 3. Print 4. Necklace 5. Lamp 6. Lipstick 7. Cutting Board 8. Nail Polish 9. Red Dutch Oven 10. Lace Bra

0 comments:

Post a Comment