A R E Y O U ?


photo source


now that rue issue 4 is over, i have started clearing my schedule (a little) so I can plan for
blogshop! angela and i were overwhelmed at the response when I posted it a few weeks ago! I had no idea so many of you wanted to learn photoshop! how awesome. we have started brainstorming fun items for goodie bags and activities that make this class seem like the coolest school around. the first class sold out, but there is a few spots left in our second one (yep, i guess we are going to do a couple of them!) if you have no clue what i am talking about, you can read about blogshop right here!

email angelakohler@me.com with the subject line: BLOGSHOP if you want to get on the list and she will get back to you when she returns from her job in india soon! (yeah india, woah!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment