L E T S G E T P E R S O N A L



AND YOUR RANDOM QUESTION IS...


b:
"elise, what's your favorite gift anyone has ever given you?"

e: "my most favorite and cherished gift would have to be my grandmother's black opal ring that my sweet mother passed down to me. she enjoyed it while growing up and thankfully, i've gotten to do the same. it is an everyday staple in my wardrobe!"

so yeah, it's not tuesday. but that's okay right? i just really missed DAY IN THE LIFE and thought maybe you did too! today we focus on that pretty feather headed elise from
pennyweight! this gal blows me away with her lovely finds & constant stream of inspiration. and I love that she puts so much effort into her posts! i'm definitely wanting like 6 things off this list, how about you? well, you can have em:

1. Shirt 2. Ring 3. Stamp 4. Bag 5. Candle 6. Lip Balm 7. Wedges 8. Book 9. Chair


0 comments:

Post a Comment