O O O O O L A L A



it is the BEST feeling when something you have worked on for weeks goes live! this was sure no exception. I worked with hair genius,
Kristen Ess (who is freakin hilarious too!) and Lauren Conrad to design their new beauty blog called the beauty department! it was very refreshing that they just let me do my thaaang and trusted me to make their blog beautiful.

i teamed up with jen one weekend, and we sipped mimosas and she shot that beautiful header photo and those colorful jars for me! thanks jennie. I have also designed a handful of blog templates for them to plug in new photos to when the layouts I design run out!

and angela + ithyle shot some of the other Lauren shots you will see on the blog. happy to have such creative friends all around me.

all around a happy girl this morning! now seriously, i need to go pack for palm springs! go see the beauty department in full right here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment