U N P A C K I N

if you hate moving raise your hand! (waves hands vigorously in the air) this week has been a bit, well, heavy. a lot of lifting, bickering and rearranging. but! it is coming together, and we can smile soon!

one thing i can say saved me a ton of stress, was using rent-a-green-box! these gigantic plastic green bins - they drop off to yo at your old place, you pack and move, and then they pick them up from your new place! how sweet is that? the worst thing about moving is after you unpack, having to break down those stupid cardboard boxes and find some random dumpster. seriously recommend these green lifesavers. i know my face looks disgruntled, but it's just because i am soo sick of unpacking and living in limbo!



ok let's talk closets. i am usually not into showing unfinished projects, but hey i need opinions! our closets are exposed. they are like naked closets. it sorta drives me nuts that the clothes all show like that, so my top priority is to hang some long curtains to hide the clutter. do you think we should hang them from (see photo) point A or point B? I am sorta leaning towards hanging them real high. what do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment